“A DREAMLIKE AND CAPTIVATING PLATFORM GAME !”
Learn the geek
“A LOVELY LITTLE PUZZLE/PLATFORMER BY SKOLL STUDIO”
“THE ART DESIGN AND OVERALL BEAUTY ARE VERY ALLURING”
The Golden Cartridge
Hey i'm Vincent! The creator of Koloro's gameplay, level design and i create all the art for the game.
Hi I'm William, the developper of Koloro! I write the code that makes things alive.
I'm Jérôme, the guy who makes Koloro sound good.
Hello I'm Laura, I test and participate in the balancing of the game and i set up the implementation of the scenario and level design.
This demo is a Pre Alpha version,
a Beta version will coming soon
You will also be able to face danger and solve the riddles with a friend as an alternative two-player shared-screen story mode is available. Players will be able to enjoy this alternative mode together especially since the level design and the story will not be the same as the single-player mode.
● A contrasted and well-thought-out dreamlike graphic style
● Beautiful hand-drawn scenery with a unique original soundtrack exclusively made for the game, as well as a rich and dynamic background music
● Highly-developed gameplay, easy to learn, and enjoyable
● A well-thought-out level design including varied challenging mechanics which require both skills and reflection
● A scenario based on love, friendship, and imagination
● More than 200 unique and dangerous levels to explore in 4 differents worlds
● Huge and fiery boss
● Bonus to collect in order to unlock exclusive content such as alternative endings, artworks, new levels, and music from the original soundtrack
● A two-players shared-screen mode, with specifically made scenario and level design
● A hardcore game mode will be available at the end of your first run, specifically made for experienced players
● Configurate your game as you wish using the option menu
Koloro is a contemplative puzzle/platform game. Its story reveals a poetic world. The graphics and atmosphere are enhanced through the use of contrasts, and bewitching sound effects and music.
You play Kora who embarks on a quest to find her missing sister. You will need to find the courage to overcome obstacles and face strange creatures in order to guide her through dangerous levels full of mystery.
Jump, perform wall jumps, toggle switches, request fireflies' assistance to open doors. Control water to find new ways through the levels. Discover many new and interesting gameplay features as you make your way throughout the four worlds of the game.
NOT A CLASSIC
In Koloro you can't choose the way of your character. The only way to turn back is to wall jump. So, you will have to face the dangers and to solve puzzles to reach the portal with only the jumping button !