par Sköll Studio, août 2016
You have successfully arrived at the Koloro Press page. Here you should find any info you might need to post articles or get more informed about the game. If you need any additional information posted to this page please contact us: CONTACT.
● Game Developer: Skoll Studio, a French indie game studio based in Metz (France).
● Release: 2018
● Website: http://skoll-studio.com/koloro
● Prices: For now, the expected prices are 2.99€ (smartphones) and 11.99€ (PC/MAC/Linux). These are not set yet and may change later.
● Contact Press: email@example.com
● Social: Facebook - Twitter - Youtube
Koloro is a contemplative puzzle/platform game. Its story reveals a poetic world. The graphics and atmosphere are enhanced through the use of contrasts, and bewitching sound effects and music.
You play Kora who embarks on a quest to find her missing sister. You will need to find the courage to overcome obstacles and face strange creatures in order to guide her through dangerous levels full of mystery.
Jump, perform wall jumps, toggle switches, request fireflies' assistance to open doors. Control water to find new ways through the levels. Discover many new and interesting gameplay features as you make your way throughout the four worlds of the game.
Furthermore, the player will have to collect the portal's shard so he can explore different worlds and find Kora's sister. Bonus are spread in some levels, which will allow you to unlock exclusive content such as alternative endings, artworks, music tracks and the original soundtrack of the game.
You will also be able to face danger and solve the riddles with a friend as an alternative two-player shared-screen story mode is available, both on PC and smartphone. Players will be able to enjoy this alternative mode together especially since the level design and the story will not be the same as the single-player mode..
About Sköll Studio
Sköll studio is a French indie game studio made by three people who are passionate about video game, and who already worked on many other projects in the past: a graphic designer, a sound designer, and a developer.
Having grown up with the video game culture, they all share the same experience and they were meant to meet each others.
Early 2016, they create their first game: Koloro. A contemplative puzzle/platform game based in a poetic world.
We enjoy playing and we want to share our passion with you through our work.
Pre Alpha Gameplay Trailer : Download
Koloro - Atmosphere Conception : Download
• METALLO Vincent - Game design global, level design, graphic design, UI/UX, scriptwriter
• MATHIS Jérôme - Sound design, composition and arrangements
• PHILBERT William - Developer, Game engine optimization
Because we are such a small team, we all took part and had our say in every steps of the game creation, even though we all specialize in different areas.
● A contrasted and well-thought-out dreamlike graphic style
● Beautiful hand-drawn scenery with a unique original soundtrack exclusively made for the game, as well as a rich and dynamic background music
● Highly-developed gameplay, easy to learn, and enjoyable whether this is on PC or smartphone
● A well-thought-out level design including varied challenging mechanics which require both skills and reflection
● A scenario based on love, friendship, and imagination
● More than 150 unique and dangerous levels to explore with an increasing mechanics difficulty
● Epic fights against huge and fiery boss
● Bonus to collect in order to unlock exclusive content such as alternative endings, artworks, new levels, and music from the original soundtrack
● A two-players split-screen mode available both on PC or smartphone, with specifically made scenario and level design
● A hardcore game mode will be available at the end of your first run, specifically made for experienced players
● Configurate your game as you wish using the option menu